Monday 2 November 2020

How to talk a person at Account Microsoft Billing?

The problem is a simple one:

1. There was a withdrawal made, by Microsoft, from my company bank account (not credit card, it was a direct debit from our account), which is NOT part of our company 365 Business subscription.  This has been asked, answered, and verified by a number of MS support staff.  There is no record of this payment when the support team look from within my Office 365 account.  I believe them.

2. This payment definitely was taken by Microsoft.

3. I own a small business (couple of people), and neither myself nor my colleagues used our company bank account to purchase Office 365 Personal or otherwise.  I have checked mine (the MS Support staff wanted to be sure), I haven't checked my colleagues, but I've asked, and they've answered, several times.

4.  The money definitely left my company bank account.

5.  The value isn't much, but a) I like puzzles, b) I want to make sure there isn't any fraud going on, and c) it is an incorrect withdrawal and should be corrected.

6.  If the reference on the bank transfer is to believed, it was for an Office 365 Personal account.  I would love to know who the owner of this account is.


Call  +1-856-514-8666 to talk a person at Account Microsoft Billing for help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment